Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am I paranoid?

I'm extremely paranoid but I freely admit that I'm paranoid so am I really paranoid? Please encrypt your reply because the CIA is monitoring my computer.Am I paranoid?
your a dork! thankfulness for the 2 pts!
yeah you are
Haha very funny. Yes, even if you allow that you are paranoid, you are still paranoid, you just are not within denial. You said in your own query that your extremely paranoid, you answered your own question.
Just because you are paranoid it doesn't parsimonious someone is not out to really get you.
yes..you're paranoid.
i enjoy my moments too though..and i'm TOTAL PERFECTION..
okay..no..im seriously F'ed up..and you just might be too.. congrats!
surrounded by a way everyone is paranoid around something...everyone has something to be paranoid just about.
sjkfhasrpiebfd;gdgdjkfdsfdsirn... got that?
Sweetie, it seem to me the CIA is making you paranoid. Make me paranoid too...
twa, tiy pew oprpbius.
You are not a very smart paranoid. You should own read that all Yahoo ID's can be traced to their true owner..
I hope you used a Proxy when you posted this, immediately they have your IP.

THEIR ON TO YOU!
QUICKLY DEFRAG YOU COMPUTER AND BURN ANY THING YOU HAVE TOUCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment