Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Any one on cymbalta and wellbutrin, does it aid next to depression and appetitie control?

Any one on cymbalta and wellbutrin, does it aid next to depression and appetitie control?
I used to be on Wellbutrin, didn't like how it made me touch. I am currently on Paxil. I love it, make's me feel human! It does control my appetite if truth be told.
i am on wellbutrin for depression and it helps for both but iam on lexapro too. but cymbalta is well-mannered do.
I've been on Cymbalta surrounded by the past for depression and also niggle management. It didn't really work for me though.
I've ALSO be on Wellbutrin. This made me feel horrible. I started have seizures when I be on it and they didn't stop until a week after I stopped the Wellbutrin. This is a very infrequent side effect. For some people it's different. Wellbutrin is one of the few antidepressants that aren't supposed to effect mass gain.
If you're a smoker then Wellbutrin is prescribed to minister to you stop smoking.
Wellbutrin (Zyban) is an antidepressant often used for stop smoking. Loss of appetite is one of possible side effects.
Good luck!
I pinch Wellbutrin for ADHD of all things. The first week or so, I could only just even think of food. I lost so much counterbalance at first I was in truth getting worried. After a few months, it all evened out, and I'm final to a normal strong weight.
I don't know something like depresssion, but it helps my problem tremendously, and my husband joke about how powerfully adjusted I am immediately, lol.
If you drink much, that may have to progress. Right after I started Wellbutrin, about 3 drinks following felt similar to it had be 20, so just sip sensibly.
The only side effect I've have is headaches, but some advil or tylenol clears it right up.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment