Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are society beside ADD more fun than family who are other focused on their work?

Are society beside ADD more fun than family who are other focused on their work?
Nope, people beside ADD seem to stir overboard and get uncontrolled easily. And next when you're trying to concentrate they won't stop annoying you.
On the other hand, a soul who's always focused on their work are boring (and probably suffer from depression if that's adjectives they care about), but they'd set out you alone if you wanted peace.
In between associates are the most fun :]
HECK YES!! lol...
Well they are fun for a little while but the carnival has to appendage some time and onc eit does their high animation is no longer fun...it's simply annoying.
I think so, but I don`t know I'm just prejudiced, since I appear to have ADHD.:)
yes, i enjoy ADD (ADHD) and im fun to be around because i am always organized to do anything
ABSOLUTELY! ADD people are the funnest populace I have ever be around. My son has ADD and is so quirkey and stale the handle that it cracks me up. He's 22. I hold it too but very slightly. Maybe i.e. why I can relate to them (us).
it depends, i have donate and when i am fun but then subsequent when it is brought to my attention that the deadline is really close i get tremendously frusterated, angry and even violent. so i guess im fun up untill the shutting.?

No comments:

Post a Comment