Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bipolars using Seroquel?

Would like to hear from bipolars on seroquel, what dose & how you grain about it.
ThanksBipolars using Seroquel?
I am bipolar-ii and I steal 700 mg of Seroquel as an anti-manic and anti-psychotic medication. I gained relatively a bit of weight and my cholesterol go up at the onset of taking it. It noticeably has help my mania, but I do verbs that I take to much.
Give it a try.
my brother is taking seroquel but he be diagnosed with Schizophrenia. It does a better work in controlling his psychotic symptoms however, lipid profile or cholesterol have to be monitored.
I have Bipolar II and steal it at 150mg as a sleep aid. It knocks me out, make me feel groggy contained by the morning and leaves me with a slight headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment