Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone addicted to Klonopin? Do you perceive, as claimed, it is?

causing you depression?Anyone addicted to Klonopin? Do you perceive, as claimed, it is?
I hold never been addicted to klonopin, but I hold been addicted to xanax, which is surrounded by the same drug class. I can put in the picture you that it was an addiction that be hard to lash and very much artificial many aspects of my mental form. I became massively depressed and very anxious as time go on. I could not sit still and then I would hold to take more and more xanax to unemotional down. Eventually I was taking 15 times the recommended each day dosage and in the train I became suicidal and irrational. I concluded up checking myself into a hospital to get past its sell-by date of the xanax since its withdrawals are potentially cruel. It took me about a month and a partly to get to premonition better physically and emotionally. But, once I was fancy better, the deep depression I have been within suddenly lifted and become much less intense. Xanax addiction almost kill me. At least, I feel dead inside when it get at its worst.
I have be on Clonazepam for a year, and it has help me so much, I was even at a mental hospital. Could not live near panic attacks and anxiety any longer so I fixed to take klonopin. Other nation have turned into alcohol or unconstitutional drugs to help their symtoms. I prayed to God earlier making this decision, he give scientist wisdom to cause meds.
I rather be addicted to a lawful medication that helps me, than to drive everyone around me crazy. No deppresion at adjectives. I was depressed at the origination because I could not deal beside the anxieties I had. Sometimes we attain depression because we dont want to need medication, my doctor say my body does not stop at the neck, if we have other condition like dignified blood pressure we would take meds. Hope the best for u.
yes it end in you depression so good luck geting past its sell-by date b/c its hard

No comments:

Post a Comment