Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are nearby any relations who own Down's Syndrome and get a College Degree?

I was wondering, are in attendance any people who hold Down's syndrome (a.k.a. Mongolism) who have go to college and gotten a degree?
I am aware of citizens with Down's syndrome who are religious clerics for different religions, so I guess that they did move about to some kind of a arts school.
Please no stupid or rude answers. I am being sensible, and would in recent times like to know.
Thanks!Are nearby any relations who own Down's Syndrome and get a College Degree?
Yes! And more and more colleges are putting programs into place to accomodate general public with developmental disabilities! I to be sure think my son, who happen to have Down syndrome, will be a college grad!
By the route, "Mongolism" is an archaic term which is considered distasteful. Probably best to wipe that word from your vocabulary :)
we have a childlike lady within our town who is entering college in the fall= we are adjectives 100% behind her=she is a especially cheerful fun to be with personality and we know she can do it
Don't worry, I'm sure in that are plenty of black men who would love to date you! =) (how's that for rude??)
I graduated college next to at least two associates with downs syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment