Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bipolar desires some counsel?

To start, my mother died 2 days after christmas, she battled cancer for 8 tough months I be with her 24/7, my father freshly sold our house of 26 years and moved to another state, my question is how do I acquire over the feeling of hunch abondoned any advice would be appreicatedBipolar desires some counsel?
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing someone you are close to is other difficult especially if you have an sickness. If you aren't on any meds I would get on something at tiniest for the time being. Try not to focus on the discouraging and remember that above all else your mom would want you to organize and full and happy energy. I am so sorry and I hope you can find something that helps and I am sorry that I don't know anything better to relate you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Get involved in a local religious or social group, because you entail a support system right now. Let them know your condition, and if they don't treat you differently for it, next you know they're keepers!
You own had it tough. Know that God loves you. You may want counseling to get through this.
Good luck. I will say-so a prayer for you.
Do things that make you be aware of in control again, simple things. I business deal with depression and I hold been told to do things, resembling for me weeding the garden and working within the yard,mowing the grass because I feel obedient about myself and it kindly of helps rebalance me. Don't stress yourself at adjectives, you have ample emotional stress. BE virtuous to yourself, be kind and long-suffering. If you like to cook and you are well-mannered at it,do it. Do those kinds of things that variety you feel perfect, self-confident and I wouldn't suggest any more change. stick to a routine

No comments:

Post a Comment