Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can a woman be addicted to masturbation?

married 18 years. Recently discovered that my wife is masturbating almost continuously, to the exclusion of our sex life together. When question about the sounds etc I have been detecting I be told I was "hearing/seeing" things. I in a minute have to turn and have a phsyche evluation because of her. Yet the movements and sounds verbs ,,,, have discovered that within are 'things' being underhand around the home. Our sex life have always departed quite a bit to be desired ...ie. once a month. Now I know why. Is in attendance anything I can do about this?? She have her friends/family and our doctor convinced I am crazy.Can a woman be addicted to masturbation?
you need to ambush her in the conduct yourself..if you're hearing things, bring it up straight, dont wait until latter to say something...she may consistency embarrassed but there's really zilch to be ashamed of...she should want you, especially, to know what she likes and dislikes..sounds similar to she is the crazy one.but if you are getting a mental eval...I would make her acquire one as well..dont agree to someone else fool you into thinking you're crazy!! good luck
Yes anyone can be. confront her in the region of it.

  • marriage and divorce4
  • makeup for brown hair blue eyes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment