Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are here any meds for anger?

ok well my daughter have a very doomed to failure Anger problem and she is always fundamentally impulsive and i don't know what else to do roughly speaking it i have tried everything and she is other angery at everything and everybody she is sometimes in a well-mannered mood but she says shes foolish at everything and it will happen within one secound and i cant take her rashness anymore i want to put her in a inpacient piece but haven't yet.
she see a counsler who may put her on meds but could some one
plz tell me if u know of any meds that could be recomended
thankfulnessAre here any meds for anger?
If she drinks or does drugs, there's your problem. Other than that, I don't know. If you find out let me know!
relate her to talk to me dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. i am here for others and i acn aid her. try also telling her to write poems. alos report to her to walk.
Just hold faith contained by the drugs that the doctor prescribes and make sure she take them.
Enroll her an anger management course. Her counselor can detail her where to travel and good luck
I do not know how behind the times your daughter is. only a Dr. can prescribe medication for anger. The Dr. prescribed Respirdal for my son to help beside the anger issues. Even if she does get the medication it does not guarantee that she will follow through and filch them .
I use the herbs Kratom and Kanna both found at this site. By the bearing I have found that most of the herb here work as they say do.
http://www.therootofthematter.ca/cgi-bin...
P.S. I would do a bit research on the web as very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment