Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aspersger's/HFA groups/tutors?

I am looking to get tutoring for my 4 year out-of-date son that has Asperger's/High fuctioning Autism. He currently attends special training pre-k which ends at the this month. I live in the Atlanta nouns. If anyone knows of any websites, or organization that can provide me with information roughly speaking tutoring, or maybe even work therapy I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!Aspersger's/HFA groups/tutors?
http://www.autism-pdd.net/links/georgia.
This join has a chronicle of programs in Atlanta. I work next to kids with developmental disabilities within Buffalo, NY at "Heritage Centers". Here in NY at hand is a multitude of programs for people near many different disabilities. I be surprised to see how little is offered in Atlanta. But best of luck to you.
PS I worked beside a little boy that have aspersgers, and he was merely amazing! He was so sweet and genus, and at 7 years old, he painted the most magnificent pictures ever! I'm sure your son finds a way to amaze you everyday as resourcefully : )
Likely your best resource, would be to go through the public university in your nouns, school counseling or special teaching department. Your child isn't quite arts school age yet, but I reckon they would be able and predisposed to point you toward the resources you and your son need. In an nouns the size of Atlanta, there are sure to be other children contained by that district with similar conditions.
Working beside kids with Aspersger's be just attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment