Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anyone be on lexapro for over a year?

i'm trying to see how people hold reacted to it surrounded by the long-term
and what are the pros and cons for you. please share your experience . thanks drastically muchAnyone be on lexapro for over a year?
I have be on LEXAPRO for 2 years & found that it stopped working for me so I have changed to another anti-deppressant.
I sufferd social phobia & depression, it give me much more confidence & made it easier for me to think more straight . The down sides be loss of sex drive & I gained allot of immensity.
escitalopram oxalate.. it will help alleviate your general anxiety and facilitate you cope better with your on a daily basis routine.
It's usually taken slightly long term depending on the individuals condition.
Have a lot of hose to keep hydrated, chomp through and sleep on time.
Whats momentous is that you resolve yourself mentally also while the medicine help you cope.
Life's answers lie within our power of introspection. Find them, and find success.
ive be on it for about six months. theyre using it to make smaller my panic attacks and anxiety. they also enjoy me on abilify for bipolar and borderline personality disorder. the one and only cons i see is it reduces my sex drive. it have on the other hand, reduced my anxiety.
i hold been on lithium for 12 yrs. it's one of my most important med. to take for my bi-polar.i would be terrified to go bad of it.it was one of the first med. i started on when diagnosed.i own no complains about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment