Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anyone report to me what medication would be best??

Ok so I know i am not crazy but i dont really know if i need to be in motion to a therapist or if i can only ask my reg doc to put me on some kind of medication for anger or agression. I find myself gritting my teeth adjectives the time and i just want to clutch or hit at things or people. I find myself petting my dog too sturdy or just wanting to run up and punch my husband for no reason. I am not pissed rotten or in a discouraging mood, i just grain aggravated all the time something like nothing? Does anyone own any suggestions or similar problems??Can anyone report to me what medication would be best??
These are also symptoms of depression and or anxiety. Talk to your regular medical doctor. Lexapro is a good medication for anxiety.
You call for counseling/therapy. Medication will NOT fix this problem. And really, there are no "anger/aggression" medication. Once you find the cause for this, consequently the doctor can determine what medication might help you. If it's depression--maybe SSRI antidepressants.

Obviously, you ARE pissed past its sell-by date and in a doomed to failure mood or you wouldn't have this problem...right?
Please take some therapy.
i dont know what description of problems youve had contained by your life, but i have a very rough childhood and it made me angry even up to that time i remembered anything about it. anger is outstandingly hard to control, you might want to seize professional help. i dont give attention to there is a med for anger problems, but theres something that might give support to, just preserve asking your dr. or a psychologist or whoever will listen until you get the answer that works, and yes i still attain attacks of aggresion and lash out but i make sure i clutch it out on those who deserve it . lol sorry but its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment