Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aversion to clothing near name or words on it.?

Anyone have any hypothesis why I seem to not wear any clothes beside words or names on them. I can't come across to conciously justify it.Aversion to clothing near name or words on it.?
Because alot of them look s**t! Especially logo's and first name brand s**t. I don't want Playboy or Elle or Hello boys across my chest!
I am the same bearing. I wish they would merely stop making them.
I would rather label a statement not wear one.
Because too many culture think because it say something, or says a "brand" pet name on it that somehow makes it better and they dream up people will similar to them better because they're wearing it. Those kind of family are empty inside - they're superficial morons who try to crowd the void inside their head with something somebody else told them to buy.
Some society are very Private peopleand don't want to hype or have their thoughts be certain by what they are wearing such as slogans,pictures,words Another thing oodles people don't appreciate that by wearing a illustrious name your making that being a millionare and your another fool who fell into the trap.
I wouldn't worry roughly it. Seems logical too me. Why wear people's names on your body..? it merely gives them power from those worshipping them.
Plus, you rate alot more money for names?
What a spend in dribs and drabs.
I went through a few years of specifically picking clothing (even if it be a brand name) that did not have identify logos showing. I realized after a while that it be a desire to remain anonymous in social situations. ( I still do it to a point, but not as fervent about it.)
Do you own anxiety when in groups of citizens or around new culture?
Remember, It's not considered a problem until it interferes with your dexterity to live day to sunshine, if that happens wish help, otherwise it sounds pretty commonplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment