Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are stress hormones more confidently triggered when you hold an autoimmune disease & do they stay longer?

I have diabetes (and also suffer from depression and a mild OCD)
I find that I am particularly easily stressed. I find it complex to relax. It feels as if the stress simply stays, even if I do things that I find relaxing. Also, I can be rather tense when doing these things when I am not within a tense mood- it nearly seem to be a physical thing. There's seriously of info on autoimmune diseases and stress, but mainly on how stress triggers inflammations. What I'd approaching to know is:
- what are the causes and effects of stress beside diabetes (other than higher bloodsugar levels)
- do stress hormones stay longer surrounded by your body when you have an autoimmune disease, and
- can I do anything nearly stress (causes and effects) other than the palpable (sleep, rest, exercise, healthy food)?Are stress hormones more confidently triggered when you hold an autoimmune disease & do they stay longer?
Don't want to speculate but u might hold diabetes, because of the stress. No they aren't more easily triggered when u enjoy diabetes, and no they do not stay longer. They are triggered when your brain decides they entail to, they get enthralled by the cells, and if your brain decide you need more it releases more. Its adjectives your brain. Get massage, relax, meditate, and most of adjectives FORGET about it. Clear your mind, don't over stress it. When u over stress your brain, it contained by return over stresses your body.
any stress causes the hormone cortisol, the flight or skirmish homone, thats mainly you make happen of cancer. stay out of the rat race, and adjectives that causes stress
Here is a intertwine to one of my favorite hormone websites. Great information available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment