Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can abilify inflict heart problems?

such as palpitations, chest tightness etc?Can abilify inflict heart problems?
Ahoy!
I am about to turn 27, serious Bipolar I disorder tolerant. I took Abilify for approximately 3 weeks and had to stop due to the exact symptoms you are describing--Racing heartbeat, what feel like palpitations. It also cause insomnia and extraordinary restlessness.
My advice is this: Go to the prescribing MD ASAP and describe ALL of your symptoms. Abilify is a relatively unknown drug and REALLY does not agree with some society. It also has a intensely long half-life in the body, so contained by the event your doctor takes you rotten of it in desire of a different med, expect 2-3 days to pass past you calm down and touch "normal."
Hang surrounded by there. I hope this help.
Regards.
Can you give some more nformation, please? What is "abilify?" Is it a pills, or an herb?...
I have never hear that word before. How ripened are you, what symptoms are you having?

No comments:

Post a Comment