Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Body Shaving?

ok , ive started trimming my body (legs, arms, under arms, chest +abs) because im hairier than the average party. Im currently using a comb and scissors for my legs and a shaver for arms. With the shaver though i am very reliable not too touch the skin and take a big lacking hair patch out, and with the scissors on my legs it take me like an hour every 3 days.
Anyone here trim their body down or know any better way of doing it?
I be thinking there must be a body shaver that can be set to a stratum so it can shave your whole body indistinguishable length quick and jammy?Body Shaving?
Seriously, I think a bushy guy (excluding the back) is super sexy. Its manly. I LOVE,LOVE a hairy chest, arms & legs. I even verbs a goatee.
They do have body shavers/trimmers within the men's grooming isle. I've never used them, therefore I can't transmit you how well they work... but I enjoy seen them, and the box clearly stated that it be meant for the body.
I saw it at Target.
lol nice funny sound out
why in hell do you do that your a man be proud of what u r if girls dont resembling it then to hell beside then i sware man are becoming more lik gays eveyday
I agree near Jimmy.
http://www.amazon.com/philips-norelco-bg...
My boyfriend has like "problem" (if you can call it a problem?). That sounds resembling a lot of time to spend on this. Amazing how society change and is turning men into women.
i also had a great deal of hair it took awhile the first but shaved it ALL past its sell-by date, now i do it reg. and just takes a few extra minutes.

  • villa rental in cancun
  • search myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment