Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anti-depressant Overdose.?

My friend has Depression and she tried to run an overdose of her anti-depressants (Citalopram) last darkness. She didn't swallow them as i managed to product her spit them out, but they had begin to dissolve so she may have swallowed some of the chalky coating. The entry is, since then she have been have some pain surrounded by her lower back, mostly on the vanished side, i know that overdosing can cause liver/kidney problems and i am concerned. Could the spasm be because of that or is it possibly co-incidence?
She must've had around 21 tablets surrounded by her mouth (judging by the packaging), could this have done her any damage? Or do you have to in reality swallow tablets to overdose?
Please help, as i don't want to lose her.Anti-depressant Overdose.?
I am not aware with that precise med but I was on like mad and my doctor knew I could possibly suicide. He told me that none of my meds would be vicious. I didn't know whether to believe him or not so to make sure, I took sleeping pills!
If your friend is displaying suicide ideation she wants to be hospitalized. If she won't go beside you, call 911. Do you want to cart the chance ...?
don't play doctor. bring back her to a hospital or a doctor with a lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment