Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bipolars- did you sense dental problems subsequent on after self medicated?

Bipolars- did you sense dental problems subsequent on after self medicated?
Our very best friend James, who be Bipolar.
Took new medication developed dental problems, until he received trial medication. Then it was not as severe as previously.
Yes.
I have have more cavities and 2 root canal and 1 tooth fell out since I have be medicated.
You think it would be on the off-putting labels until that time they give these out!
I've be diagnosed with bipolar for 10 years, and taking medication for adjectives 10 of them, and I haven't noticed any more problems near my teeth than usual.
This is, most likely, because I've other had fruitless teeth, runs in the family unit.
I believe that diet and dental hygiene will have more effect on your teeth than your medication, but I could be wrong. All I know is nobody I know, including myself, enjoy not suffered MORE dental problems since being medicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment