Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone ever tried to commit suicide?

What made you do it?Anyone ever tried to commit suicide?
I haven't but my mum has. She told me various years later that at the time that she did it she feel there be no other solution to her problems. I guess it's hard to have a handle on if you've never felt that instrument but sometimes people don't see another course out.
no...
yes and at the time i was not sure i be later diagnosed beside borderline personality disorder.
I didnt try but I needed to and it was because I be severley depressed at the time, and when u are like that u cant see anything devout in go. So I saw no more hope for my future. Im better very soon.
i had a existing good friend that did.He have alot of problems
no but I know someone who did and it was for a really dumb intention...ATTENTION,,,,,how can you get attention if you assassinate yourself and it is really a stuopid thing to do...nought in vivacity can be that bad to brand name someone want to do something like that.she have no answer but ended up on the Physh ward at the hospital.give attention to of all the peole you would hurt if you did something that dumb. If you are thinking in the region of it and I pray to God that you are not...I would get professional facilitate ASAP.
yes, at the time i hated my enthusiasm, nothing ever go right. afterwards, i was diagnosed beside severe depression and anxiety disorder.
Yeah, I shot myself.
General dissatisfaction with enthusiasm and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment