Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anyone on SSRI's get the impression difference surrounded by love chemistry?

There have be articles written on this but I'm just curious if here is anyone out there next to similar experience. I am 34 years old and I've be on antidepressants since 20. I've been within "love" several times in my time but never with alike CHEMICAL sense of love that I had pre-20. I own always written it bad to being elder now but I'm starting to suspect differently. I'm not discussion disfunction here relations.feelings..adrenal... pounding.Anyone on SSRI's get the impression difference surrounded by love chemistry?
SSRIs can affect the libido, but usually by delay arousal and orgasm. Wellbutrin supposedly has a not as much of incidence of these side effects, so maybe you could try switching meds.
Also, and this is from the perspective of rather a few years older than you, I feel a lot of that love chemistry does own to do with age. After puberty, the younger you are, the more sex hormones you own. Also, when you are young and inexperienced, those ambience are new, and that add to the excitement.
I've been taking them for roughly duplicate time period. You hold a point... the heart pounding crap may be evened out by the meds. I'll take my go now anyday though :)
Just personal experience but I touch it's more age. I've been on SSRI's also and don't perceive they contribute to the difference, just my ancient experiences and decisions.
I've habitually wondered if it was due to the SSRIs but I've be on them since roughly 18 and certainly during adjectives this time I had lots issues until recently. I married my husband contained by 2000 and I after marriage we get settled and had kids etc. and anyway I feel it's just how things bring back when you're with that one individual all the time. I'll be 35 surrounded by July. So I think our age plays a role - but not a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment