Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are you a morning party?

all my time I have not be a happy mornin creature, is this pretty common? Could be that I don't obtain enuf sleep, esp in the winter, who requests to get up and be in motion out in the cold when it's nice and heat up in bed....sometimes i have a sneaking suspicion that it's all surrounded by my head to be bummed out so earyAre you a morning party?
Some general public are and some people are not - I am an precipitate morning person - wake up up, shower, fix breakfast, walk to work, draw from coffee, it's the best time of my day.
Of course, that is to say largely dependent on me getting enough rest during the darkness, so I make sure that I hold no caffine after about 3 within the afternoon, and hit the sack by no later than 10 on weekdays.
I'm fine within the morning..until I have to stir up and get out of bed.
It adjectives depends on how much sleep I get.I call for my 8 hrs.
Well, I'm usually a zombie until about 9 or 10 AM, and usually merely mope around until then. It's pretty adjectives.
Another common piece is a seasonal deficiency, where on earth you tend to get depressed during abiding seasons, usually Winter. If that's the shield, I suggest getting a light box.
I'm equal as Jack
no no no not a morning person
I am a morning character! But i do go to bed rash. Im always prepared and willing to seize out of bed and start the day... but dont stand between me and the bed when its time to step to sleep cause i will plow ya down!
more of a morning individual than a night character, sadly. I feel this is since i'm so used to getting up early to budge to work, i kind of in the swing of things.
No. Is the worst part of my time. Once I get a cup of coffee exercise, and catch dressed am good to progress. That feels approaching doing that takes adjectives eternity. And if is winter is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment