Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anxiety/Depression and Wellbutrin?

I went to my physician today and give him all the symptoms I own and he prescribed Wellbutrin. The problem I'm having is that when I looked up Wellbutrin it say it causes anxiety. I'm have anxiety attacks often and he still prescribed that for me. Any input on that? Why wouldn't he prescribe something that works on both and why can't I find anything that treats both?Anxiety/Depression and Wellbutrin?
Your physician made a perfect start. Try the wellbutrin and report IMMEDIATELY if anxiety persists or get worse. Anxiety can be a symptom of depression and vice versa.
Go back to his bureau and tell him your concerns.if you already suffer from anxiety next no you should not take anything that could engender it worse for you.I took Lexapro and Effexor XR before and they worked really ably on my depression and anxiety.
There's a weird item with antidepressants: they can worsen symptoms for some family. However, not everyone will be affected this course. Wellbutrin may cause anxiety contained by some people but not within you. And, anxiety usually comes along with depression.
Almighty God is the best Healer. He can offer us hope and peace and joy, and fashion our life worth-living. Why not try Him. He have prepared Heaven as our permanent residence, and we are not afraid of demise. Please talk to a pastor within church how to follow Jesus' way of time, and be happy very soon and Heaven Hereafter.
See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 2, first, next go subsidise and tell him your doubts, as it may be what he tries first on everyone, possibly for minimal side effects. Or receive a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment