Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are u fancy tired but won't quit Q & A's to bring to sleep?

Are u fancy tired but won't quit Q & A's to bring to sleep?
That is funny. I thought the question be part of the program. Like after you answer so abundant question surrounded by a row... this question pops up! Now that I see it be just coincidental, I am going to hold it as a sign and just shift to bed!
It's after 1 and I have to be up at 4!
yes
That's an ironic examine. I was basically thinking that I ought to get to bed, but am finding this too addictive.
yep
yes!
Yea similar to now ><
Yes Yes Yes! Me too!
Yes, especially right presently. My eyes and head are wise saying fall asleep very soon...but my mind just won't listen.
yep.
We adjectives have our night like that, lord know I have. Take a pill.
yesiree!

No comments:

Post a Comment