Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autistics watching movies?

Is it bad for autistic children to walk to the movie theaters since its loud? Because my little brothers first time going to the movie theaters was today and he enjoy it but is it bad for them to be around loud things close to the movies?Autistics watching movies?
My son suffers from the sensory overload due to autism and I take him to the movies and he loves it, we newly saw TMNT. He places his hands over his ears when things are too loud but I own bought ear plugs for him for when things get too impossible.
it depends on the child or person, some may resembling it..and it may freak out others..and sometimes they may not always close to it..u just entail to experiment.
i have an autistic brother myself, and i surmise that as long as they aren't extremely affected within a bad process, it's ok (besides, he enjoyed human being at the movies).
although, it might turn out to be bad if your brother is severly autistic.
i used to work next to mentaly challanged children, and one was autistic. she be 13 years old.adjectives she would do is go final and forth saying my april, over and over. we started taking her to munch through pizza,swimming,all kind of places. she got to where on earth she could laugh noticeably.say my term, and go and set contained by the grass.i would let her regard she knocked me down. she would put her legs over my legs and lay wager on. we would look at the trees and the sky.most of the time it was loud,but she intellectual a lot .she could read aloud my name. if she didn,t close to something she would say yukkkk. the loudness never bothered her.

No comments:

Post a Comment