Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone else dealing beside depression and nouns would resembling to chat?

Anyone else dealing beside depression and nouns would resembling to chat?
sure ive been suffering from madness and recently depression for going on for 9 years. It usually comes in 3 years cycles where on earth im anxious for about 6 months, shift on some medicine, and come rotten and remain normal for the rest of the time. I would love to chat, hysterics and depression are especially hard to treaty with because its a encounter against yourself, seems you newly can't win. My email is sammiewhite0101@yahoo.com email me and ill furnish you my screen cross to different messengers, see if you have any of them.
i'm dealing near it...if you would like to make conversation then transport me a message..take meticulousness love
no
just remember

DONT PANIC
and other bring a towel
No, I'm too sad and what if you want to waste me!?
my daughter suffers from panic attacks i know they are gruesome she can't even spend time with her friends she is on some meds very soon that help some but not a large amount anxiety and depression go paw in foot you can't be very chirpy when you suffer with madness attacks you can email me if you'd like and i'll be glad to share what i know and i'll offer you her email so you can share experiences sometimes it helps lately knowing your not the only one that suffers beside this good luck
If you requirement some one to talk to, convey me a message and I will do my best to help. Everyone requirements some one to talk to. Take vigilance!!
Yeah I'm dealing with depression I've be dealing with it for nearly eight months now. You can e-mail me and we can disscuss our depression if you similar to.
u ni a dog
sure if i have bipolar and also suffer from frenzy attacks so if you want to chat then email me plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment