Saturday, October 23, 2010

Arrhenophobia...?

I think I own arrhenophobia. In case you don't know what this is, it is the the creeps if men. I think I enjoy arrhenophobia because I have be sexually harrassed. It was just about a year ago but I keep thinking nearly it. I'm always scard it will surface again. Im terrified of person alone because I am afraid of being raped. I know this sounds strange but sometimes I am even panicky of my dad raping me! Once a an older man come up and started talking to me and i freaked out and started crying! But I am still unsure if I hold arrhenophobia or not. If you could please help me...Arrhenophobia...?
You should address to a doctor they can help you better later I can. Good luck and take contemplation
Maybe talk to a womanly doctor to help find out if you do? To relieve find one you could talk to your mom (someone close to the family) or a close friend.
I couldn't really notify you any successful ways to talk-interact with guys minus making you or him uncomfortable.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment