Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone here that have buff compulsive disorder, know how to cope next to it?

when medicine and treatment isnt enough?Anyone here that have buff compulsive disorder, know how to cope next to it?
I've have OCD since I was 12 and my suggestion is individual able to starkly talk roughly speaking it with close friends or family circle. Whenever I have a unpromising day next to it and can talk more or less it, it helps A LOT.
If medication isn't ample, ask your psychologist why.
Maybe you just haven't found the right medication on the other hand. A lot of people own to experiment with different meds or combinations of meds up to that time finding something that works. If you're haven't tried that many nonetheless, find a good doctor and don't afford up on that.
As far as the therapy factor goes, conceivably group therapy sessions beside other people who hold OCD might help. Social support can do abundantly.
Its tough to cope with i guess for me i have to get my meds right. Started on prozac next luvox and now im on Anafranil which have helped so much. I also own trichotillomania which is part of OCD and i stopped that out of shock. It get so extreme i had literally pulled out partly of the hair on my guide and i just realised in the future that i had pulled adequate. Thats for now anyway it could come final in adjectives but i dont know. Try to minimise stress thats a big one - stress triggers OCD

No comments:

Post a Comment