Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone own anxiety and can't quit coffee?

I know with anxiety problems you are supposed to stamp out all caffeine. I am finding it vastly hard to distribute up my 16oz of regular strength coffee that I have every morning. Has anyone else have this problem and what did you do?Anyone own anxiety and can't quit coffee?
I have have anxiety alot.But with me coffee(1-2 cups) help me to relax.My body reacts different next others.
First try to get more sleep, walk to bed earlier. Then try to unhurriedly mix a little decaf next to the regular. Like only 4 oz out of the 16 at first. Good luck. Youll touch better ( same with coke,pepsi, mountain dew, dr pepper and their caffeine)
Yes, and I wouldn't offer it up. I have around 5 cups a day and checked near my dr. about it. I am also on anti-anxiety meds, beside clonopin (or valium) working the best for me. If you give up coffee it is a nightmare. Also caffeine is a inborn headache remedy.
I LOVE My Diet Sodas!! I Will Not Quit Drinking Them Unless I Really Have Too! I Doubt If Caffeine Is At Fault! Just Stress!!
add a creamer to it. find one you can not stand it will detail your brain to quit drinking it.

  • live.com
  • anything than
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment