Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are these signs of a possible brain tumor?

Okay. Somebody please help me beside this.
I have these episodes where on earth my left ear will dance def for a few seconds and my right ear will buzz or ring. My verbs gets slightly blurry along near it. When it happens, I discern like shutting my eyes, grab something, and squeezing it. But sometimes I can't because I'm in the middle of driving.
People enjoy told me that it could be granny seizures, which usually organize to a brain tumor or and anurism.
If anyone knows anything around this, please leave a message. It will be much appreciated. ;)Are these signs of a possible brain tumor?
Your spells could be epileptic seizures= electric disturbances within the brain which could be caused by a brain tumor or other local disturbance close to aneurysm (=a bulging out of a blood vessel),
BUT your symptoms sound particularly strange, not typical epileptic at all.It might not be a desperate idea to see a Neurologist to sort out your symptoms. They could come from something else, too and not be epileptic at adjectives.
Not much more can be said on the basis of your story!
if that is to say what you think is taking place,it would be best for you to take a drive to the Drs. organization and get him/her to check you out=good luck
Go straight to the doctor- NOW. Just to be sure that you're protected or not. It can be something life-threatening!

No comments:

Post a Comment