Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Borderline Personality Disorder...I've done some research and reading on it..?

My ex girlfriend definitely have some of the charcteristics...low self worth, bouts of rage and depression, artless behavior, constant inner turmoil...any thoughts on BPD?Borderline Personality Disorder...I've done some research and reading on it..?
i have BPD i consider myself to be nice giving humanitarian,,but i fight beside this person inside me because she is be a sign of,,angry,,hateful, and uncharitable..i fell like there's a clash going on inside me because i try to get rid of this entity. i don't like when she shows herself. i know its not me. so some of these things happening to her my not be her..
My tardy stepson had BPD beside Bi-polar aspects...and my late husband be definitely BPD.
It is my inference that someone like that will NEVER bring back help unless they appendage up either within jail or almost inert...life is too short to spend it miserable or WITH someone who is...
Good that she is your "ex"...
Go on and wallow in your life...you lone get one shot at it...you can't facilitate someone that won't help themselves..
Without making a pure opinionated verdict call, read the DSM IV and count the number of characteristics she truly have. True story: While studying for my Master's degree within Counseling, I realized that my ex-husband have BPD and PPD. I even discussed my thoughts with my professor, because I be so personally involved and it's effortless to say someone have a mental disorder (or at least voice he/she's crazy or something similar). After reviewing the DSM IV's description, my professor concurred the opinion.
Good luck. I know I have feelings of guilt going on for my filing for divorce, but he wouldn't acknoweldge it or confess there be any concern for our children, so I got out of the wedding ceremony.
http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment