Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are you confident?

Are you confident?
Absolut-mous
Positivioso
Sometimes to a bloody fault !
not highly. i should it...
maybe?
Sometimes.
Like anyone I'm confident within somethings but not in others!
People feel I'm confident about every entry, but I'm not!
For brief periods here and in that. Most of the time I'm either not confident or ambivalent.
Confidence is something you own to work on on a DAILY basis beside self-talk and self-reassurance, basically self kind to yourself and supportive of yourself, approaching you would to a friend who is feeling down or discouraging about themself. But you can't newly do it once here and there. Gotta do it adjectives the time, it's work! lol. I think it's a correct way to start loving yourself though.
sometimes
I used to not be but in a minute I like myself and believe that I'm worth it because I know my strengths and my weakness and I have permitted them all. Still I'm a crude introvert and in first contact near new acqauintances I probably do not look thoroughly confident.
No, unfortunately :)
Not other. When I'm not, I pretend that I am. Sooner or later I'm confident again.
Oh yes, deeply confident in what I know and who I am. How can you be confident within something you know nothing just about?
You know you, at least you should, so you should other be confident about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment