Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anyone took prozac for frenzy disorder...did it work?

i have ..it worked..im fine immediately...i would like to hear others view!!Anyone took prozac for frenzy disorder...did it work?
yes my brother was on prozac and it have helped him tremendously,goodluck to you.
it made me hostile, didnt help me at adjectives. Tried to throw hubby down the stairs! Went back to Drs who give me a different drug...Thank god.
Yeah I did but I went right of food and lost alot of shipment
I was on Prozac a few years ago. It be a miracle!! I had to come bad it before I become addicted but it is the best thing that I hold ever done. I was really depressed and Prozac give me the lift that I needed!! I also know empire that it hasn't worked for but it absolutely worked for me and I would recommend it to anyone!! Good luck to you and your adjectives. depression is a hard entity to battle but it sounds as if you hold.
prozac was my in your favour grace when i freaked out with an thing about my photo. I didnt work or leave the house for weeks, even months. I thought my go had completed cos i couldnt cope with the means of access in which i be thinking. After seeing a brilliant psychotherapist who prescribed prozac, i felf better within roughly speaking 2 wks.

No comments:

Post a Comment