Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are you other so stupid or is today a special happening?

I tend to just be stupid on a sunday ..Are you other so stupid or is today a special happening?
I am other thick - as - s h i t . Sometimes it's because I'm merely naive, most of the time though I'm freshly stupid!
i tend to be quite stupid every morning
nope stupids my middle name.lol
I'm stupid on a Tuesday
.
I hold discovered that my stupidity peaks on the second Tuesday of every week.
Stupid is a choice. Sadly, most ethnic group make this choice routinely.
My stupidity can come anytime of the light of day on any day, theres no qualification, i could jus be sat rnd a mate. but most the time its comes and goes fairly quickly.
lol. i tend to own my moments every day.
My excuse is im blonde- LOL- wonder what yours is (probably something along those lines)
Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment