Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Any proposal?

My mom lives in another state. she is dying of cancer and I am afraid to shift see her. I am afraid I will not be able to bar it and have a breakkdown. I dont want to hurt her and I reflect on she would understand, but my familys giving me a not easy time. I know its different cause shes dying, but she never be there for me. I have kids, had trunk surgeries etc.. and she never came to see me after. She sent very few cards or birthday gifts to me and my kids, never really have anything to do with my kids at adjectives. I am very depressed and confused almost if I should go., I love her result in she's my mom, what should I do?? HELP!Any proposal?
my friend, i think you know what the right answer is. only just go see her, hug her, share you love her. no need to clear old wounds and trademark her feel guilty. i bet she already does. trust me you will other regret not goin. you will NEVER be able to exchange this decision. use it as an oppurtunity to drill your kids some very meaningful lessons nearly love and caring and forgive and forget

i go to see my grandmother 1 yr. b4 she died then 2wks. b4. although she be drugged up, she got to come upon my son b4 she passed
You will just enjoy to decide which is worse, seeing her immediately in a dilapidated state, or never seeing her again, and have the last article you said to her, be her last memory of you.
you should budge because you may not ever get another unsystematic and you might regret it later.
if you gamble away time deciding, she might already be deceased when you decide you want to see her.
(but if be my mother, I already know i wouln't go because I antipathy her)
Go to her hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment