Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are here irreparable effects from taking Zoloft?

I have stopped taking zoloft and my libido doesn't appear to be coming back...Are here irreparable effects from taking Zoloft?
Not sure how long you own been past its sell-by date but it can take a few months to go and get back to pre zoloft. But the intention you were prescribed the drug contained by the first place may be effecting it and not entirely drug induced.
Not as far as I know. I used to take it myself because of my ex-husband. But if this keep going, I would consult with your doctor and find out.
AHOY!
Of course, if the symptoms carry on, always consult your MD. The consensus seem to be that this will pass; however, I am of the evaluation that not enough long-term information is available for this class of drugs. I have taken Paxil and Serzone. Both artificial my libido/performance, but these effects did indeed wear off after stopping the drug.
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment