Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are in that any anti-anxiety drugs that are over the counter?

Are in that any anti-anxiety drugs that are over the counter?
I am glad I looked at your question. It reminded me to find some chamomile tea.
And another thing, I be more stressed out when I did not get ample fresh water to drink every year.
Unless you have a tattered nervous system (or below developed nervous system) you are have excessive anxiety because you are concerned about something you haven't figure a good plan of each day actions to resolve.
Try figure out what it is your so anxious about first. Learn to curb the anxiety by reasoning out the situation surrounding the problem first. If you go wrong a few times, that is not drive enough to turn to any concerned of herbal or OTC drug.
Using OTC or other Homeopathic drugs should be at the suggestion of a Doctor with a solid Homeopathic, and/or, Medical degree.
Have a cup of chamomile tea while you lurk for an appointment to see the Doctor.
Yes! Call Your Health Food Store!
ST JOHN WORTH
None that work.Get to the doc and get the physical deal.
Not that I know of. There are probably some sort of inherent supplements though. Tell me if you find any!
I have have anxiety problems for 20 years and my doctor has put me on Cymbalta. It works deeply well. But until that time I went to the Doc. I took a benedryl. It calmed me down greatly. If I get anxious very soon I just bring one and it all go away in a few minutes. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment