Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Any tips for concentrating?

I have alot of trouble concentrating on my homework. Sometimes I won't even start until resembling 8 or 9 at night and consequently not get partly of it done still. What can I do to concentrate and stay focussed? Thanks!Any tips for concentrating?
stop watching television.
stop playing computer and video games.
stop taking drugs.
stop consumption junk food.
go and get enough sleep.
exercise day after day for at least 20 minutes.
obtain into the habit of reading everyday for at lowest 45 minutes.
smoke a blunt
1. Do it in short increments, say aloud 15 minutes and then do something else for 10 minutes or so. (I used to do mine on commercials while watching TV)
2. Make sure you're economically rested and well feed (take a vitamin).
1. Set goals resembling: I have to finish this specific report past nine. if you fail don't reward yourself, but if you do consequently do otherwise.
2.Place yourself in a muted place.
2. clear out your space. put away all the things you don't have need of and leave the ones you involve.
4. Turn off cell phones.
5. Well music help me focus better but if that doesn't work for you, you might wat to turn it off.

:)
Try to bring as much of it done at school as you can... homework other took me forever so I tried my hardest not to have any. Also, drink a cup of coffee right after you receive home for school and do your homework while you've get a coffee buzz going- that always worked for me. Just don't drink the coffee too unsettled. If that doesn't work go to the doctor and notify them you think you enjoy ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment