Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Being a woman?

I suffer big time on being moody and snappy right back my period. What can I do to stop? It's so unruly!Being a woman?
Yeah, your hormones are going bananas then, and taking you for the ride!
Check beside your family doctor or GYN to see if there's anything you can clutch to reduce your moodiness.
It's common, though--called PMS.
Try herbal PMS remedies (there are lots of natural women's vitamins at condition food stores like Whole Foods). Also, drink white tea. It help control moodiness in women. Engage contained by relaxing things like baths, drinking tea, yoga, listen to calming music.
I carry pretty bitchy at times but I always remember to stop myself and cut it bad quick. It's basically not fair to the poor luckless souls who have to put up beside all my BS. :-P
you hold to be used to it...as most women does.
It's possible that you have PMS. Depending on the severity of your mood swings, it could also be PMDD. You can read more or less PMDD here: http://pmdd.factsforhealth.org/...
It might be a good impression to discuss this with your doctor.
I achieve depressed right before mine fairly than being denote and snappy. My Aunt was h___ on wheel.(She had to hold a historectomy) Man I knew to run for cover when it be that time of the month for her. I was literally afraid of her. Check out these links for more info. Good Luck
Click this long join for pms laughs. http://www.imgag.com/product/preview/fla...

No comments:

Post a Comment