Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anyone?? Please read...?

If anyone has yahoo messenger...please incorporate me...you can go to my profile on here and put in me that way...I really really inevitability someone to talk to! Thanks alot!!Anyone?? Please read...?
Talk to me.
dont do anything that youll regret forever,every problem have a solution.
Hey um. im female and hold been suffering from depression for almost a year and i've have the same manner of thoughts my email adress is dancing_chik0023@hotmail.com or chik0023@yahoo.com.au so you can talk to me anytime you wont make happen i wont mind just dispatch me an email.
I would be a very polite person to tell to, because i have gone through matching problem. Depressed, suicidal etc. But i'am a bit direct. You must check out: WWW.ALICE-MILLER.COM-------and be sure to read articles and readers post. You probably think this have nothing to do beside me. That's fine, but read it anyways, then deem about it. You will swot up new stuff. mike33man@yahoo.com
I be similar to you, but I helped myself in need medications, using relaxation technique, exercise, good diet, and keeping inhabited. View http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 2 & 5, for detailed information. Don't bother checking out Ramesh's reply: he is one of those subhuman spammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment