Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am i haunted?

i know i just asked this but adjectives the answers were accusing me of an internet addiction and im asking around an obsession of power and world domination.
I am a contestant of nationstates.net cybernations.lattice and recently together simcountry.com i go to adjectives of these sites every day and I also own and each day play civilizations 3 and 4.
My friends and I are also JOKINGLY planning our take over of the world.
It doesnt ever interfere near any other parts of my life, though I do find myself thinking of it like mad during the day. Is this an craze do you think? Should I get hold of help?Am i haunted?
How long enjoy you been playing those kind of games?
SIM games are a blast. They knew what they be doing when they created them. If you're able to function near a normal go... and the games aren't getting in the channel... then wallow in yourself!
If you do plan on taking over the world.. hey, it's bound to happen sooner or subsequently. We're about due for another brutal dictator. Just remember I cheered you on... so be nice to me... impart me a cushy job somewhere running one of your smaller countries!
On a similar make a note of... I use to ask my mom... "Mom, would you still be proud of me if I turned out to be the Anti-Christ? I mean, I'd be the most powerful personality in the world and I'd be responsible for bringing Jesus support to earth. Come on... you'd HAVE to be proud of that!" She asked me to turn to church with her... and that be the end of that topic. I shut up after.
Nah, probably just a phase. You'll carry over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment