Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Amotivational syndrome?

I've always be a very well-mannered student, but lately I've had incredible procrastination problems.. to the point where on earth I don't get any sleep because I'm up adjectives night simply putting off the work. I know this seem like a stupid problem, but it have forced me to stay home from school closely... my mother is furious with me, someone started a rumor that I'm unreal to do drugs (completely false), and I'm angry a lot because I'm so tired.
Are at hand any strategies or help you folks can tender so I can confront my work/responsibilities and not throw my life away here?Amotivational syndrome?
Ask your mom to be a mom and set you some ground rules. Teens should not hold to set rules for themselves, that is why we enjoy parents-to teach us how to business with these things by making us traffic. Explain to her your situation. She'll want to help. You may extremity up having to run adjectives of your homework by her, and while that may sound grade-school-ish, something tell me you need it.
It sounds resembling depression. Talk to your doctor. When I'm low I can't get rotten the couch. It's very crippling.

No comments:

Post a Comment