Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am I crazy?

I watch anime adjectives the time and it becomes addicting to me. I examine one show, one time, the next entry I know I watch it everyday, adjectives the time. It's always anime. First it be Pokemon, then Teen Titans, after Naruto, now FullMetal Alchemist. My existence is all nearly anime, so tell me hoestly, do you muse I'm crazy?Am I crazy?
what? no of course not! my dad watches cartoon all the time! i stir up on saturday mornings and his face is right up to the Television freshly watching it!! i think it's cool that some ancestors can just sit hindmost, chill, and relax!
watching anime just happen to be what you're into! it doesn't mean you're crazy! so don't for one second regard as you are! plus crazy people don't know they are crazy...they don't even regard about anyone crazy (proven fact) so you're not crazy hon.!
just relax and don't verbs about anyone else...it's your enthusiasm... do with it what you will!
=]
Respectfully,
Chelsea
Of course you're not crazy. You only just have an attraction to anime. =D It's clearly normal and it's a rising popularity amongst teens immediately a days. =D You're normal, don't chya verbs.
crazy taxi!
no your not crazy, but you could lay past its sell-by date of the anime a little
no, everyone have there own sense of style, you approaching anme, and others hate it, if you do deduce your crazy, try doing somthing else like reading a absolute type of book or start clogging or another fun dance class.
if your crazy than i am .lol.no your not crazy its a short time ago your realy into anime.i was realy into inuyasha when i found out nearly that anime ,but know its no big deal i only just watch it here and in that now. your fine.
yes you are. please desire immediate medical attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment