Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am i crazy? Or purely addicted to Music?

Ever since i got my Sansa MP3 player, i've be listening to it on the bus and in recent times before bed, but presently that rhapsody's free trial has expired, i dont own it anymore. Now the music still plays in my organizer, but it gets jumbled and mixed up and confusing. It distracts me within the middle of the day. This happend to me since when i had lost it once, but when i found it ant listend, it stopped. So, what is your answer?Am i crazy? Or purely addicted to Music?
happen to me every few months..lol you seem to draw from excited and music is all you can ponder about..eventually i obtain headaches from so much music and i cogitate that the music will help obtain rid of the headache! lol not true..
plus i kind of listen to loud music..
you will burn out trust me..
it's okay to be jubilant though..
You were lately listening to it so much that your brain as formed a sort of record of it. You know, when you play video games all time and you close your eyes at night and you see the hobby or when you're anxious or something bad have happened and you regard "Oh I forgot to save!"? The same article can happen beside music. You were listen all the time. It's not unexpected and it's not an addiction. It will go away contained by soon unless you keep up near the constant listening of music.
dont verbs it happens to the best of us i be once like that but you own to cut back but you did not havr the karma
Well ta tell ya the truth you arnt crazy thats happend ta me when i get my I-pod so just stayaway from misic for a while
music addiction is fine
happen to me allll the time.
its just resembling you have a whooolleee bunch of songs stuck surrounded by your head at alike time.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment