Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am i crazy??

i keep audible range laughter or whistle when nobody else is around. and then my eyes start hurting.
i cant have a sneaking suspicion that of any other explanation than i must be crazy...
what do you think?Am i crazy??
This could be anything from the auditory hallucination of prodromal schizophrnia to simple tinnitus.
It's time for a trip to the doctor. Pronto.
Hang in in that,
~M~
is it at all possible that this is a physical piece, like an ear problem? I own no idea, I'm purely saying check it out.
Are you have other symptoms of mental illness?
I read out see your doc and ask her about this! Don't be anxious, she's heard everything.
no, your not crazy hon, but please consent to someone know what is going on with you,ASAP
"crazy" is nought more than a chemical imbalance...possibly it's as simple as an ear infection or spiritual warfare or maybe you are over the point.you aren't going to get a qualified answer here so move about see a professional.start with an MD.
Yep, crazy as a loon, or a short time ago bored.
Sounds like a physical condition. Not mental. "Crazy" citizens usually don't think they are crazy. I would tell to your doc. Good luck
oh no,your not crazy talk to a counsler or doctor
God loves you, and you are precious to Him. He care for you every day of your enthusiasm. If you come to Him through Christ who died to save us from condemation, you will own Heaven as your eternal home.
Never miss Heaven for anything of this miserable world. Jesus can give us excitement, peace, and hope.
I hate emo kids, freshly your user name make me thing your simply saying this for attention, and make me want to slap you. If it is true, just forget about it, thats what I do.
tinnitus?

No comments:

Post a Comment