Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am I depressed?

I feel down all the time, I've lost alot of lurk, and barely put away. My head other hurts and I've cried so much in the end two months. Everything hurts and every since the person I trusted my deepest underground to told everyone I've just feel so sad. Am I suffering from depression or anorexia? p.s. im 14 and weigh 100 pounds and i used to weigh 123. im 5'6. so what's wrong near me?Am I depressed?
We don't know if Anorexia causes Depression or if Depression cause Anorexia, but in mots cases of Anorexia, the human being with the disease is usually suffering from depression.
You should really consider seeing a counselor. If you can't explain to your parents what is wrong, then newly tell them you are going through some stuff and would really benefit from seeing a counselor
You do nouns as though you might be depressed. Why not go and confer to your doctor - perhaps take some counselling to get to the root of why you surface as you do?
See a doctor soon It'll be worth the money!!
you are depresses. the anorexia is secondary, or cause by, the depression. nothing is wrong near you. this is a perfectly common response. even adults respond like this. its a coping workings. but if it doesnt go away surrounded by like a month, you should catch some help. this could head your body to get really sick and that would suck. some places you could bring back some help are some friends, support groups, line, or buy a puppy or somehting. i hope you get better. lug care.

  • small myspace
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment