Friday, October 15, 2010

Am I crazy, psycho, please answer honestly.?

hey, I was only just wondering if there is something wrong near me at the moment... I have lately started seeing **** fly by me, It's really weird. I also tell to myself like I'm conversation to my best friend, It's not the usual people chitchat to themself, I'll acually talk to myself almost talking to myself-funny eh'? I discern stuff crawl up me like its an ant but really it isn't anything. I'm am NOT on any legal/illegal drugs or medication. I also here thing similar to a long beeping nouns, don't really know how to describe that though...I have a suicidal thought pop surrounded by my head at LEAST 1 time a light of day. and that's about it...will you please answer this, and let somebody know me how to approach somebody also- will be much appreciated. Thank you.Am I crazy, psycho, please answer honestly.?
Saying that you're crazy is a harsh statement. You certificate your problem and now you must find a means of access to fix it. I suffer from hallucinations from time to time and also the adjectives suicidal thought too. There could be many reason for this but I suggest you see a Psycotherapist. My doctor helps me out alot beside her counseling and guidance as well as the medication. Although I am trying not to be co-dependent on Lexapro and Zyprexa, I am taking them and they are making me surface better. Hopefully soon I can come off them but trust me, it's better to see a doctor and seize medication before it's too slowly. Good luck!
sounds like hallucination.other causes for this, it's not other drug related. go see a dr. everyone dialogue to themselves, but if you answer, that's a problem. type auditory hallucinations into google, see what it say...
It might be good to bargain to a psychiatrist, especially about the suicidal thoughts. But I conjecture it's a really good sign that you are aware of adjectives this stuff...it would be a good time to relate a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment