Friday, October 15, 2010

A strange consciousness?????

sometimes i feel that evrything i'm doing is not done by me.example if i'm speaking ,i dont surface tht i'm speaking.i am aware but... its hard to resist it .watz it ?i come up with itz related to my brain.A strange consciousness?????
Only a Dr. could diagnose you but it sounds like some type of derealization or depersonalization episodes. It also sounds abundantly like some type of dissociative episodes. You can do to www.WebMD.com and it have a lot of info here on all of these that can furnish you more info to help peter out it down. I hope you can get to a Dr. soon and gain to feeling better. I enjoy these feeling's and for me they are very, greatly scary. Good luck~
own you ever been tested for attention deficit disorder? my sister have that and she has duplicate strange feelings as you are explaining here.
stop pray here are many of us but this is a payment for good freehand will drive you mad ... listen and permit the holy sprit guide you ... in everything stop listen earlier you act...ok start in attendance
Multiple Personality Disorder maybe??
I don't know what it could be, but doesn't nouns normal to me. I would reach a deal to your doctor. It could be a number of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment