Friday, October 15, 2010

A veign between my eyebrows keep twitching.?

It started after I got my sinuses. But in a minute it wont stop. How can I stop it?A veign between my eyebrows keep twitching.?
It went away after a daylight or so for me, it is annoying though isn't it?
it is from a nerve. in recent times relax and it has to jump away on its own.
That doesn't make sense at adjectives. But I hate it when a capillary between my eyebrows starts twitching endlessly.
It's not a capillary, it's a little muscle getting a bogus impertinence signal. The same one they paralyse with botox. I know it's annoying as adjectives sin, but just relax and try not to guess about it and it will progress away on it's own. The only point that MAY help is rubbing your earlobes beside a pretty firm grip.
Hope it stops! ;o)
Try eating a banana. As silly as it sounds it worked for me. Someone told me this could be due to a drought of potassium. Eh.it's worth a try, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment