Friday, October 15, 2010

Alzheimer's prescription? I would close to to hear of experiences beside them please? Good and doomed to failure?

We need back deciding if Alzheimer's meds are really massively helpful or do the side effects out weigh the benefits?
Prescription drugs are extraordinarily scary to me, so I would resembling to hear if someone you know takes meds for Alzheimer's, and have it helped?Alzheimer's prescription? I would close to to hear of experiences beside them please? Good and doomed to failure?
its be my experience that you need to win on the drugs very soon after the initial diagnosis. what the drugs seem to be to do is halt the progression of the disease, or slow the progression of the disease down somewhat.
to my knowledge, here is nothing that will bring lost brain function back--about adjectives we can do at this stage of the game is slow down or halt the progression of the disease.
that's why its far-reaching to get on the drugs as soon as possible after diagnosis surrounded by order to state the highest possible even of cognitive abilities. time lost is brain lost, as the commercial going on for strokes says.
best of luck to you. this is a frozen road to travel, i went down it next to my grandmother before she died. i'm presently going down the same road near my aunt and my mom. my aunt is in a nursing home and my mom can still live at home, but she have to be checked on regularly.
don't give up---just say-so your prayers and do the best you can--that's all any of us can do.
Stop asking this over and over and offer a person a hit and miss to answer.
My grandfather took them for a long time. But he didn't start them until his symptoms where already desperate. I think if he have taken them sooner, it would have really kept his memory from deteriorating. Once he did pinch it, he didn't decline from that level for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment