Friday, October 15, 2010

A nightmare?

ok i had a nightmare kinda connecting near the movie The Hills Have Eyes. The thing is, is that i single watched this movie once a while while posterior and i just have this dream that those radiation people be after me and two other people for a long time within it chasing us and whatnot.
i woke up terrified and i couldnt even walk pee i was so dang terrified.
i thought id share but trust me...its not newly any dream that would be very nice to dream roughly especially when you dont care for the movie to single watch it one time LoL.
anyone esle have a dream connected with this movie? If so self like you to share yours and whatnot.A nightmare?
Not pertaining to that movie... but two night ago I had a dream my sister have a child and named him Mitt Romney. That be a nightmare of gigantic proportions!!
woah me too...except like a year ago i be at my friends house and we only watch like the first 30 minutes...yeah my nightmare be scary i couldnt sleep the subsequent night
Perhaps the time before something subconciously reminded you of that movie? I dont remember mt dreams normally, but when I do they are always the nightmares. -_- nil ever optimistic. Most of them pertain to my people, which they are usualy dead or my niece go missing. If its not that then its usualy apoctolyptic. -_- Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment